Tumbling: Level 1
– Handstand holds, walks, and blocks.
– Forward and backwards rolls, standing up without using your hands.
– Cartwheels (Both sides).
– Round offs.
– Front and back limbers.
– Toe punches to 180 or 360.
– Dive roll (Can be low) or dolphin rolls.
– Handstand block to back and round off rebounds to back.
– Knows all the basics and does them well.
– Front and back handsprings (Step outs allowed).
– Round off, tuck or round off, back handspring, tuck.
– Front handspring tuck or front handspring dive roll.
– Working Arabians (Back half) and front half.
– Connected tumbling (Multiple back handsprings or multiple different skills.
– Working standing tumbling (Standing tuck, or full. Most tumbling starting from power hurdle).
– Running dive roll (Must get some air)!
– Front and back flips, aerials.
– Working step-outs on any skill.
– Twisting working fulls and up.
– Working on double flips.
– Connection tumbling and synchronization tumbling.
– Standing tumbling.
– Bounce backs.
– Thinking about how to tumble on harder surfaces (What to do and why you do it).