Trampoline: Level 1
– Controlled bounces, staying within the circle drawn on the tramp.
– Forward jump to your back, bounce to your feet.
– Backdrop, pull feet over your head to a stand.
– Learning tuck, pike, straddle positions in a game of stick.
– Seat drop, doggie drop, belly drop, and back drops.
– 180 and 360 spins while staying on your feet.
– Knee drop to handstand, and seat/back drop to handstand.
– Front and back handsprings.
– Dive roll/ suicide flip.
– Peanut rolls, front and back.
– Back and front flips.
– 360 and 180 tuck, pike, straddle jumps.
– 180 to belly and 180 to back, also from belly or back up to your feet.
– 360 to belly and 360 to back, also from belly or back up to your feet.
– Connected skills (Add on)
– Working on some sort of twisting for flips (Arabians, cat twists or full to your back).
– Tuck and pike flip kick outs.
– Working on full or higher (Twisting).
– Connecting actual routines.
– Working on double flips (All/any variations).
– Table tops 180 and 360
– One and 3/4 flips
– Knows ALL basics because we will still work the basics!